Fees, Tuition, and Payment Plans for 2019-2020
Nursery (must be 2 years old by Sept. 1, 2019)
(no additional fees apply)
M - F 5 Full Days | $10,500.00
T, Th 2 Full Days | $4,200.00
M, W, F 3 Full Days | $6,300.00
M - F 5 Mornings | $6,800.00
T, Th 2 Mornings | $2,720.00
M, W, F 3 Mornings | $4,080.00
Preschool (must be 4 years old by Dec. 1st, 2019)
M - F 5 Full Days | $12,850.00
W, Th, F 3 Full Days | $8,000.00
Kindergarten | $14,500.00
1st Grade - 8th Grade | $15,250.00
Facilities Fee (Supports improvements to the physical plant) | $350.00
Snack Fee (Full Day Preschool – 4th Grade) | $150.00
Program Enrichment Fee (5th – 8th Grade) | $150.00
Optional Annual Pizza Lunch (Wednesdays) | $150.00
Beforecare (Daily 8:15 – 8:45) | $6 drop-in
Aftercare (Daily 3:15 – 5:30) | $10/hr (pre-pay) $12/hr (drop-in)
After School Enrichment (requires pre-registration) | $15/hr
Sibling Discount (for each additional Full Day enrollment) | $1,000.00
Full Payment (prior to May 1st) | $250.00
Terms of Payment
Families have the option of paying their tuition in one of the following ways. Credit Card payments are not accepted for tuition.
- Full payment directly to the Finance Office by May 1st, 2019.
- 10 month payment schedule option is only available through FACTS. Payments are automatically deducted from your chosen bank account on the 5th or the 20th of each month (May – February).
- Quarterly payments option through FACTS. Payments are automatically deducted from your chosen bank account on the 5th or the 20th of each month May, August, November, and February.
All incidental charges incurred such as field trips, pizza, After School Clubs and After/Before Care, etc. must be paid through the FACTS system within 30 days of the date on which an invoice is sent. Incidental billing can be set for AutoPay and/or a credit card may be used for these charges.
- After 30 days a monthly charge of 1.5% on the outstanding balance will be applied.
- At 60 days an additional 2% will be applied to the entire unpaid amount.
- After 90 days students will not be allowed in class until payment is made in full, or at least half of payment due is made and a signed arrangement has been established.
- The school has the right to suspend students for any delinquency of payment.
- The school reserves the right to discontinue or deny re-enrollment to a student if an outstanding balance greater than 20% of annual tuition remains after May 1st.
- If the contract is in default, and High Meadow School refers the matter to its attorney for collection, the defaulting parents or guardians will be charged a legal fee that will not exceed 15% of the amount of tuition and interest outstanding at the time of referral.
- An annual fee of $50 is charged by the FACTS Tuition Payment service for any plan on a payment schedule.