2018-2019 Fees, Tuition and Payment Plans
Full Day Program: $12,000.00
Flexible Program: $2,800.00 per full-day
$1,560.00 per half-day (minimum attendance for 3 year olds is three half-days; 4 year olds is three full days or five half-days)
1st Grade - 8th Grade
Facilities Fee: $350.00 (Supports improvements to the physical plant)
Snack Fee: $150.00 (Full Day Preschool – 4th Grade)
Program Enrichment Fee: $150.00 (5th –8th Grade)
Optional Annual Pizza Lunch: $150.00
Beforecare (Daily 8:15 – 8:45): $5 drop-in
Aftercare (Available daily 3:15 – 5:30): $6/hr
Sibling Discount (for each additional Full Day enrollment): $1,000.00
Full Payment Discount (by May 1st) $250.00
Financial statements of outstanding tuition and incidentals incurred are sent via email, on or about the 20th of each month. All incidental charges incurred such as field trips, pizza, After School Clubs and After/Before Care, etc. must be paid promptly through the FACTS system or by check at the HMS Finance Office, and are due within 30 days of the date on which a statement is sent.
● After 30 days a monthly charge of 1.5% on the outstanding balance will be applied.
● At 60 days an additional 2% will be applied to the entire unpaid amount.
● After 90 days students will not be allowed in class until payment is made in full, or at least half of payment due is made and a signed arrangement has been established.
● The school has the right to suspend students for any delinquency of payment.
● The school reserves the right to discontinue or deny re-enrollment to a student if an outstanding balance greater than 20% of annual tuition remains after May 1st.
● If the contract is in default, and High Meadow School refers the matter to its attorney for collection, the defaulting parents or guardians will be charged a legal fee that will not exceed 15% of the amount of tuition and interest outstanding at the time of referral.
● An annual fee of $50 is charged by the FACTS Tuition Payment service for any plan on a payment schedule.