The Fund for High Meadow is an important way for current, alumni and summer families, staff, trustees, and community members to actively support the mission of High Meadow School. We are a 501(c)3.
Last year, the Fund made possible a number of improvements in our programs and school:
- creation of a the new Parent Portal
- hiring a math differentiation specialist in the upper school
- financial aid for 38% of our families
- a beginner violin program
- expanded electives for 5th-8th grades
- expanded Academic Electives for 3rd and 4th grades
- Expansion of 3rd and 4th grade Spanish Program
- Positive Discipline Certification for the faculty
- improvements to our digital infrastructure
- soccer goals for the athletic field
“To nurture each child's love of learning by engaging their intrinsic curiosity in nature, one another, play, and creative expression. To empower each child to be an independent thinker who has a personal voice by providing opportunities to authentically and compassionately participate as a member of a diverse, democratic community.”
We rely on your financial support to keep High Meadow strong. If you have any questions, or would like to discuss your contribution, please email the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. We deeply appreciate your consideration. High Meadow School is a 501(c) 3 organization.
- Pollinators: up to $499 – Recognition in Annual Report
- Acorns: $500 – $999 – Green Leaf on Gratitude Tree, Recognition in Annual Report
- Seedlings: $1,000 to $2,999 – Orange Leaf on Gratitude Tree, Recognition in Annual Report
- Oak Trees: $3,000 to $5,999 – Bronze Leaf on Gratitude Tree, Recognition in Annual Report
- Forest Builders: $6,000 – $9,999 – Silver Leaf on Gratitude Tree, Recognition in Annual Report
- Stewards: $10,000 and up – Gold Leaf on Gratitude Tree, Recognition in Annual Report
High Meadow School is a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions to the School are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.