The 2019 - 2020 Fund for High Meadow is an important way for current families, alumni and enrichment program families, staff, trustees, and community members to actively support the mission of High Meadow School. High Meadow was founded in 1984 and is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your charitable contribution is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
When you donate, you choose your Giving Priority
- Financial Aid
- Faculty Development and Support
- Drama Productions/Music/Dances
- Visual Arts
- Campus Renewal
Last year, the Fund made possible a number of improvements in our programs and school:
- Further development of the Parent Portal
- Hiring a math differentiation specialist
- Hiring a science specialist in the Upper School
- Financial aid for 38% of our families
- A wind instrument program in the 4th grade including special ensemble rehearsals
- Expanded electives for 5th-8th grades
- Continued training in Writers Workshop for faculty (K - Eighth)
- Implementation of school wide spelling program - Words Their Way (First - Eighth grades)
- Established a new Toddler program that includes Physical Education and Music
- Improved fencing for our garden
- Installed air conditioning in the Primary School
- Addition of two way radios for increased security communications
Your contribution to the Fund for High Meadow this year will help to bring Mandarin Chinese to the Upper School, Hip Hop dance to the Lower School, additional scholarships for refugee families, expanded financial aid, enhanced differentiation in Lower School Mathematics, the introduction of Readers Workshop (allowing all young readers to read at a level that challenges them ) and greener practises on campus to lower our carbon footprint. We are also working on a capital campaign for our new music center. More information can be found HERE.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss your contribution, please email Carrie Wykoff at CarrieW@highmeadowschool.org. We deeply appreciate your consideration. High Meadow School is a 501(c) 3 organization.
- Pollinators: up to $499 – Recognition in Annual Report
- Acorns: $500 – $999 – Green Leaf on Gratitude Tree, Recognition in Annual Report
- Seedlings: $1,000 to $2,999 – Orange Leaf on Gratitude Tree, Recognition in Annual Report
- Oak Trees: $3,000 to $5,999 – Bronze Leaf on Gratitude Tree, Recognition in Annual Report
- Forest Builders: $6,000 – $9,999 – Silver Leaf on Gratitude Tree, Recognition in Annual Report
- Stewards: $10,000 and $24,999 – Gold Leaf on Gratitude Tree, Recognition in Annual Report
- High Meadow Guardian $25,000 and up – Recognition Plaque on Campus, Special Mention in Annual Report
High Meadow School is a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions to the School are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.